News & Notifications
- Ph.D. Admission Notification-2016-17.
- Ph.D. Application Form-2016-17.
- Applications Invited for Registrar, Finance Officer & Chief Librarian Post.
- Admission Notif & Appln of B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology Course.
- UGET Cancellation Notification.
- Advertisement of Nominations for Vice Chancellor.
- M.Ch Urology Exam Time Table-July-2016.
- UG Exam Time Table-July-2016.
- RFP for Solar Plant for BLDE University.
- Alumni Online Registration Website.
- Mid-Term Conference on Geriatric Medicine & Gerontology.
- Admission Notification for Allied Courses.
- Application for PDC & Convocation(Legal Page Format).
- Consultancy Policy.
- M.Ch Urology Admission-2016.
- Committee for Allied Courses.
- "MBBS ADMISSION 2016".
- Department of Pathology.
- Department of Physiology.
- Department of Dermatology.
- Migration Form.
- Anti-Ragging Committee.
- Revised PG Curriculum 2012-13
- Invitation to Register for New Examiners.
BLDE University is amongst the reputed universities in Karnataka providing education in various medical courses. Housed in a sprawling campus at Bijapur in Karnataka, it was declared a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development. It has been established under BLDE Association, a renowned educational society, running more than 75 institutions in the state.
BLDE University was established as a deemed university under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. The Constituent College of the University, Shri B M Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur, was established in the year 1986 by BLDE Association (Bijapur Liberal District Educational Association).
BLDE University has the necessary infrastructure and equipments for imparting medical education. It houses the college departments, the central library and residential quarters in various blocks spread across a huge campus. There are separate hostels for boys, girls, NRI students and PG students. The University library has a wide collection of books, e-books, journals, e-journals and back volumes, which are available for the students and faculty for reference. The library provides document delivery service, book bank for the students, open access to faculty and students, broadband internet, bibliography and reprographic facilities. Besides all these amenities, the University maintains state-of-the-art laboratories for providing teaching and research facilities.