BLDE University Campus
The sprawling BLDE University campus is spread over 45 acres of land. Much thought has been given to functionality as well as aesthetics while designing the campus.
- The BLDE University campus has been aesthetically landscaped with a balance of manicured lawns and shade-giving trees
- Being conscious that the waste we generate does not pollute, an effluent treatment plant and incinerator have been installed to manage waste water and solid waste, respectively
- To maintain the integrity and sanctity of a University, the entire BLDE University campus has been declared a strictly ‘no-smoking zone’
Buildings and Infrastructure
- Within this serene atmosphere, the medical college and hospital buildings are located adjacent to each other
- The college building, library and residential facilities are distributed in various blocks within the campus
- All buildings are very spacious with adequate natural light and ventilation
- The college has 23 departments. In a pioneering effort, BLDEU was the first University in the State to set up separate departments for Yogic Science and Kannada & Culture
- The college building comprises 6 lecture halls, 23 demo rooms, 15 seminar rooms, 16 laboratories, 4 gallery halls, 2 common rooms, 1 central library, 1 skill lab, 1 computer lab, 1 auditorium
Safety and security of the students within the BLDE University campus being our primary concern, all necessary precautions have been taken to ensure the same.
- Surveillance cameras have been installed in the hospital and college buildings and the entire campus